Nelson Ghost Town Ceremony
Take a trip back in time to the Ghost Town of Nelson, Nevada in Eldorado Canyon for your Wedding or Renewal Ceremony and photos. It is a 45-60 minute drive to Nelson, Nevada. The vintage cars, dilapidated buildings, and chapel make for some impressive photos.
$1499 for the Bride and Groom
$450 non refundable deposit required
Included in your Nelson Ghost Town Ceremony:
- Officiant to perform the ceremony, your Officiant will arrive in our vintage car and we encourage photos
- Pre-ceremony meeting
- Recording of Marriage Documents
- Witness, if needed
- Professional Photographer to take 75 digital photos consisting of candids and posed photos
- Bride's 6 Rose Bouquet
- Matching Groom's Boutonnière
- Souvenir Keepsake
- Nelson Ghost Town permit fee: permit is for up to 10 guests including the Bride and Groom. Additional permit fees apply for groups larger than 10
Not Included in your package:
- Transportation to and from the venue
- Officiant Gratuity
- Photographer Gratuity
- Marriage License
- Clark County, Nevada Sales Tax
It is highly recommended that you wear comfortable shoes that you can walk over uneven terrain in.
Nelson Ghost Town is closed to visitors on Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve at Noon, and Christmas Day.